Monday, March 10, 2014

Finally Spring?

It is finally warming up where I live, and I am super excited! Lately we have been having freezing rain and temperatures and I am getting so tired of it... My favorite seasons are spring and fall because, to me, the weather is just perfect! I'm excited to finally show off some spring time fashion ;)

Here is an outfit I put together to celebrate the coming of spring for a party I went to the other night (although it was still kind of chilly when I wore it, hence the cardigan)
Dress: forever 21
I can't tell you how much I love this dress! It gives off a very classy-cute vibe that I just adore. You'll probably see me post a lot of outfits with clothing from forever 21. It has to be my all time favorite store to shop from and I cannot recommend it enough! 

I also love the shoes I was wearing that night. The design of the shoes somehow made wearing high heels super comfortable and not painful to stand in all night at all! Unfortunately I can't remember which store I bought the shoes from (because I know I got them cheaper than the price online), however I know that the brand name is Indigo by Clark. 

That night my hair was being incredibly difficult and I couldn't figure out what to do with it! I spent more time than I want to admit in the bathroom testing out different hair-dos then taking it down and starting over... Finally, I surrendered and asked my mother for some help and I was extremely pleased with the outcome! 
This was exactly the kind of hair I was looking for. Not too fancy and extravagant, but more simple while still looking like I cared enough to put something together, haha. Sometimes I forget that my mom is always here to help out with things (even small things like doing my hair.) 

So what to you all think? What was the best part of the outfit, or what would you change?

20 comments:

  1. That dress is lovely! I've never been in forever 21 but I've heard good things about it. I'll have to pop in next time I see one!
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! I am never disappointed when I look around a forever 21 :)

      Delete
  2. oh, I love spring :) and Your outfit is cute :)

    http://iwish-zuzi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the hair!
    My hands aren't really talented to do anything with my hair except tie it up.. LOL!
    Great post :)!
    btw thanks for the follow I'm following you now too<3! :D

    http://enticedspice.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair. The dress is pretty too.
    Come enter my give away!
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/michel-mercier-hairbrushes-giveaway.html
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look super chic! Love the patterns of the dress and your hairstyle! Lovely

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress and your hair is so pretty! I love it <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice hairdo, great post! :)
    Followed you!

    Stay tuned to my page for future updates!
    https://www.facebook.com/ColorfulExistence

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful post!!!!!!!!

    New post!!! elcollardesoma.blogspot.com Creations and outfits

    I follow you!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit!
    Great blog, so I'm a new follower on GFC
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! And yes of course, I would love to follow each other :)

      Delete