Thursday, February 20, 2014

Chel Here

Hello to all of you out there in the blogging universe. I recently decided to start a new blog (obviously) to share some of my random thoughts and feelings with all of you. Because this is my first post, I know not a lot of people (if any) will see this but oh well, I might as well give it a shot.

So I guess I should start off by introducing myself. My name's Chelsea, but just Chel is fine with me ;) I'm planning on having this blog for a load of different topics. I do really like hair and makeup tutorials, so you might see a few of those kind of posts popping up here and there, but I would also like to share about a bunch of other random things too. I love all things psychology, including dreams and personality assessments, and I'm pretty nerdy too with lots of video game obsessions. Oh, and if you're lucky you might even get a few dating tips and relationship advice too. *wink wink, nod nod* Uh huh, I think you get me... Yeah, I take that back, I don't think you want my advice. However, I do think that eventually, if you follow my blog, you will in no doubt find something that relates to you.

Thanks for stopping by to those of you reading this, and I hope you will bear with me as I try to figure this whole blogging thing out!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogger universe. Keep posting and following and more and more people will read what you post xx

    BeautyKissesUK.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete